The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recommended Service and Repair - Europe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Services
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whiteley1973

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:40 pm    Post subject: Recommended Service and Repair - Europe Reply with quote

If you are looking for a reliable highly professional person to carry out servicing and repair then please check out Curta Italia. Romano offers a personalised service at very reasonable rates considering the the quality of work and time spent.
I sent an early type two which must have been seized for 50 years, communication was excellent and a fixed price was agreed prior to any work being carried out (if your not happy with the quote there is no obligation). When I received the Curta back (about 10 working days) it was well packaged and in faultless working condition.
I was nervous about sending one of my most prized possessions to Italy to someone unknown to me but I need not have worried. Romano sent regular updates in perfect English and kept me informed through the process, I would recommend him without question.
Pete

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Review/recommendation much appreciated, cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Services All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: