The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for my very first Curta!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andre

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:41 pm    Post subject: Looking for my very first Curta! Reply with quote

Hi Curta community!

Like many have posted before... I desperately fell in love with the mechanical beauty and intricacy of the Curta calculators! I saw one the first time in the computer history museum and that was it... I needed to have one! Since then I was outbid too many times on ebay...so I would like to give this here a try. If you have a nice Curta for sale, please let me know. I don't have a real preference in regards to the type.

Thank you!

Andre
RoMan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Andre,
besides repairing curtas, I also have a few ready for sale.
They are all serviced, mechanically perfect and guaranteed.
If you are interested, I can send you some photos.

http://www.curtaservice.it/

info@curtaservice.it

Regards,
Romano
Pete

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andre, I've been at this a while now and if you're going to get just one Curta I would recommend you get one that's already been cleaned and serviced. Yes they cost more, but not close to as much as you buying one off eBay and then sending it off for service after you buy it.

I have no business relationship with Romano but he has a good reputation with us here; if I were looking to buy a machine, I'd look at his first. Best of luck
Andre

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to both of you for the feedback!

Romano, what do you have for sale right now? I checked your website and could not find anything (I browsed on my phone).
RoMan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Andre,
The curtas I prepare for sale are just a few and they frequently change, so I don't show them in the website, which I rarely update (it's not a kind of job I like doing).
If you let me have your email, I can send you some photos with the curtas prices.
Regards,
Romano
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: