The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Type II decimal markers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Questions and Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bardamu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:30 am    Post subject: Type II decimal markers. Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
I am going to have in hands a type II in very good condition with low SN 501070 (so a black model). The machine seems have been used very few and is with no visible problem (only needs a cleaning). But it has only three decimal markers on the top rather than the normal six (and it has the normal five one on the bottom).
My question is : is this configuration normal (a possible factory configuration) or has it been some problem on the machine on this point ?
I never saw a type II machine with only three markers on the top but perhaps someone saw that (being sure it was original).
Thanks everyone !
Marc Pellacoeur.
murff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, six markers are the standard...

There are many possible stories why there are only three on your Curta - maybe a custom configuration... but no problem at all Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Questions and Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: