The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Curta type 2 January 1968

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rachael

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:42 pm    Post subject: Curta type 2 January 1968 Reply with quote

Hi there, I am considering selling my curta type 2, January 1968, with canister and blue cardboard box. I've seen lots on eBay but I'm not sure how to value mine. It's very clean, I would say 'as new'. Any advice or anyone interested please contact me I would appreciate it. Thank you 😀
ROBERT BROWER

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:59 pm    Post subject: would love to buy your curta type ii Reply with quote

.b give a price ot if I see a photo of your offering I would love to offer Robert
treborb@flash.net
a_mancillajr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Curta type 2 January 1968 Reply with quote

Is this still available for purchase ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: