Joined: 27 Oct 2009
|Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:13 pm Post subject: ARchive edition of the first Service Manual Curta Type I
|ARchive edition of the first Service Manual Curta Type I
- 400 dpi photo print (high definition, almost non-visible raster)
- heavy matte paper
- printed cloth book cover
- about 90% original size
Why should I pay (222 US$, 220 CHF, 202 Euro - including shipping)?
- it's a unique historical document
- only very few original copies still exist (I know only one other copy!)
- the reproduction contains all original sheets and most updates (the blue / magenta copies)
- it supports to archives this unique content on different places
- it looks so awesome
- it's a limited edition
- you're interested in contemporary / experimental literature
So, please pm for a pre-order for your Service Manual (it helps if you could make a binding registration). I will ask you for the payment as soon as six pre-orders are collected.
Pictures of the final book will follow...
(the Service Manual is also entirely published on my site)
two sample pages:
:: m u r f f