The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Italy Curta Service: feedback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Services
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rg_software

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:25 pm    Post subject: Italy Curta Service: feedback Reply with quote

I see everybody is happy with Romano's work here. I am no exception, just wanted to share my experience Smile

I got a nice model 1 at a local Japanese auction. It looked fine outside, but was really stiff. So I decided to check my options and after some thinking decided to send it to Italy. The only possible trouble there is customs -- I had some adventures with Italian customs before, but this time it was nothing to complain about. Romano did a great job cleaning the device (it turns out it was really dirty) and made a couple of minor fixes, so now it both looks fine and works perfectly. Last but not least, both work and shipping prices were very reasonable. Thanks for helping me to enjoy this fantastic device!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Services All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: