The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Curta service Switzerland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Services
View previous topic :: View next topic  
curtaschweiz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:08 pm    Post subject: Curta service Switzerland Reply with quote

In 2016 we were able to take over the last existing original CURTA spare parts warehouse and have the name CURTA protected. I was fascinated by this ingenious machine right from the start, even as a student when I was studying precision engineering at the technical college in Furtwangen (Germany).
Thanks to the extensive machine park, many no longer available spare parts can be manufactured in-house. In addition to the CURTA revisions, mainly large and small watches are revised. This exciting work on mechanical timepieces shows how design and construction were done with the utmost perfection in the past. That is why the ingenious CURTA calculating machine is now more than ever a cult object that has enthusiastic fans all over the world.
You would like to have your CURTA calculator revised or cleaned or it doesn't work properly? I would be glad to submit you an offer. I repair, clean and revise your CURTA calculator with original instruments and spare parts.
If you want to buy a perfect working and serviced CURTA, you can find all the available machines on www.curta-schweiz.ch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Services All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: