The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plastic clearing ring for final-iteration type 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pete

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: Plastic clearing ring for final-iteration type 1 Reply with quote

I never thought I'd be in this position but I find myself the proud owner of curta 73996 which is in generally excellent+ condition (thank you, Mike Boss) except for A MISSING CLEARING RING.

I would like to note that this is entirely my fault, I should have examined his pictures more closely. However, there is zero damage, the clearing ring is merely missing.

I don't need to take the machine to pieces just to replace this, as it is the clip-on plastic type which is clicked into place on the two (immobile and identical) securing posts. This is not the 'rivet plus plunger' arrangement seen on earlier models (I have THOSE parts!), and fixing a metal clearing ring as a replacement would not be appropriate.

If anyone has one of these, please PM me on this site. If you see this message is more than one year old and not cancelled, PM me with an offer on the machine!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: