The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wanted Curta calculator any type:)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dinoslayer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:52 am    Post subject: Wanted Curta calculator any type:) Reply with quote

hello
this may seem outrageous to some but i am looking for a curta calculator type 1 or type 2 working . My ideal price range is between 100-150 $ i know its cheap but i don't have the money to buy on for 800 plus. Your curt calculator will be going to a good,good,good home not some place were it will be thrown around it will be proudly displayed and used often.Also your calculator WONT be sold for cash i will be keeping it with me until i die literally till i die.

Sam

P.S serious offers only:)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: