The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Curta Type 2 #530820 Pictures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sebastien19

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Curta Type 2 #530820 Pictures Reply with quote

Hi,

Found in my house a curta and wondering what does it worth and maybe sell it here are info

Black metal Type 2 curta #530820

The canister as slight sign of use the curta is in perfect condition and work very very well

The seal is in perfect condition on the canister and have a cushion

If you have any questions about this curta reply to this post

if you have any offer or know the price of that curta please let me know

Thanks a lot

Pete

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks to be in excellent (clean, unmarked) condition - the baseplate screws are as shiny as any I have. Check Ebay's "Completed listings" for values, that'll give you the best idea.
sebastien19

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks a lot for reply !

i went on ebay but prices have a big range 600us to 1800us

How do i know how much mine worth

thanks again Smile
MrSmith

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sebastien19 wrote:
thanks a lot for reply !

i went on ebay but prices have a big range 600us to 1800us

How do i know how much mine worth

thanks again Smile

You won't really know what price you are going to get till you put it up for sale.
With such a niche market item as a Curta you are best to leave it for sale here for awhile with an asking price or put it up on eBay.
You can ether list it for a fixed price, or a reserve auction, or a no reserve auction.
You can always lower your price if your item doesn't sell but you can't raise it if you don't get enough for it.

Yours looks pretty nice, if it was mine I would list it around $1000-1300 and see what happens, if you are in a hurry to sell it, no reserve auction will give you the current market price for it, which may be high or may be low.

If you do go the eBay route, post as many photos as possible, people will be much more likely to bid if they have 10 or 16 good photos to look over, it shows you have taken the time and effort to make your sale as attractive as possible.

Or even spend half an hour going to the trouble of making a youtube video showing your Curta working, it might put you ahead of the other sellers on ebay who haven't done this.

It amazes me how some people will list very expensive items on eBay, with one small picture.

Hope this helps.

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: