The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

French eBay seller

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pete

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:42 pm    Post subject: French eBay seller Reply with quote

Is this guy selling ALL his Curtas at once???? Sure seems like he's listing a bunch, including an early black-body type 2 (Vincent!) and the latest type 1 I've seen, and some early type 1s.

Everyone knows eBay is a bit chancy. If you want a Curta, you might want to contact this guy and ask him if he's selling any privately, you never know, if eBay and Paypal aren't involved you should be able to negotiate a better price!
alfredologioia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:19 pm    Post subject: French Curta seller Reply with quote

Until now (october 2014), this french seller has sold 141 Curtas on eBay, including the current auctions... a true Guinness' record. He is a very serious seller, I purchased from him one Curta in 2009.
Vincent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Pete,

But I already have 6 all black type II now ; I will leave some for our other fellow Curta collectors. The last one of that batch that I received came from my father three years ago, who had received it from my grandfather. The latter used to sell and repair office equipment in Northen France near Lille in the 60's and 70's, including - you guessed it - Curtas !

Cheers,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: