The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Early Curta type 1 wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stenella

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Early Curta type 1 wanted Reply with quote

Dear all,

I am in the market for an early (pre-7000) Curta, with the round setting levers. It can be damaged or in poor or even extremely poor condition, and/or with major internal issues. Anything at all would be welcome. Please let me know what you have.
If it's in good condition that's fine too, mind you ...

Cris
Jason

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may have one if still interested. I think the number was in the 6,000s. It definitely has the round setting levers, 2 of which have unfortunately been broken off. If interseted let me know. It is part of my fathers estate that I'm selling on behalf of my mother, she was probably going to put it in a garage sale before I claimed it back as it was a favourite childhood toy! Mum needs the money more than I need the memories though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: