The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Box for #29741

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pete

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: Box for #29741 Reply with quote

Hi all,

I just received 29734 which came "BNIB"...very very pleased with the machine, but it came in the box for 29741.

The (cardboard of course) box is pretty marked up but definitely original and authentic, I've seen enough of them. As I have no use for it personally, not owning that particular Curta, I'll cheerfully send it to the "rightful" owner for the shipping cost. All it takes is a picture of the baseplate showing the matching serial number and it's yours.

And if by crazy coincidence you, the owner of 29741, happen to be storing it in the original shipping box for my 29734, let's do a trade!
murff

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is my 29741 Type I Curta!

Grüsse aus der Schweiz

m u r f f
Pete

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Murff, you never cease to amaze me.

Please PM me your mailing address and I will send you the box immediately - in your case, no charge for shipping - I've enjoyed the fruits of your labours on curta.li!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: