The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dating My Curta

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Questions and Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lrt60

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:39 pm    Post subject: Dating My Curta Reply with quote

I need recommendations from you as to the MOST accurate way to determine the date of my Curta Type I 77XXX. I have spent a great deal of research on various sites and I still seem to be coming up without a SPECIFIC manufacturing date. Might you help me.
I must add that my knowing the origin of this Curta and learning more of its history has been quite an education, which I am certain is only the tip of the iceberg. It will be most difficult when it comes time to relinguish ownership. I like many owners want to know that this will go to someone who will truly value and enjoy it like my Uncle.

Pete

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I could help, but I too have got nowhere in this sort of thing. About the best I can say is that a 77xxx machine would have been in the last two years of production...call it 1970? I'm sure others will chime in as well.

Best of luck with the sale, too, hope you get what you're looking for.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Questions and Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: