The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How did I miss this before?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Questions and Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shtoink

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: How did I miss this before? Reply with quote

Well, the subject pretty sums it up, but I do find it rather odd that I never found this forum previously when searching for Curta related information.

I was at a loss as to where this post should have gone, but the choices are currently a bit on the limited side. So my question is a bit more rhetorical and tongue-and-cheek than an actual question. I hope that isn't frowned upon.

I am glad that I had found it, though. I have been half-heartedly looking for a Curta for quite some time, but still do not have one yet. Actually, the first time ever I saw one, I was in 7th grade and it was at that moment when I saw it in action that had planted the seeds of engineering in my life. I just hadn't known it at the time. I'm currently working on getting my BS in Mechanical Engineering, so I guess it worked out pretty well.
murff

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi shtoink

welcome to the Curta forum!

I'll PM you related to your other post
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Questions and Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: