The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

canister swap

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graham Nash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:01 am    Post subject: canister swap Reply with quote

Hi

I figure this is worth try.

For want of any better collecting strategy, I have gone after the Curta canister variations (with calculators inside them).

I have a spare type 1 metal canister, engraved with the word CURTA, with round letter "A". This canister is in very good condition, and is in the appropriate style for Curtas in the 12,000 - 20,000 serial number range (I think?).

I am seeking an equally good canister type 1 canister (or lid), engraved with the word CURTA, with round letter "A", BUT ALSO with the engrave "open" + arrow on the opposite side of the lid.

If anyone is perhaps interested in doing a trade, or wishes to sell a canister (or lid) in this style, I would be most interested to hear from them.

thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: