The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Desparately looking for susan, oops a curta type ii box

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROBERT BROWER

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:16 am    Post subject: Desparately looking for susan, oops a curta type ii box Reply with quote

Hello
I am missing a top of Curta II metal container.
I would welcome buying a whole container, Metal or plastic or just the metal top if possible.
Will pay for it gladly in the coin of the realm.

Also am curious about any details how the Curta.s where made, They did not have the sophisticated machinery we have today,
Even today, it would not be easy to make. Would there be a group of persons who would finance making say a run of 100 or so units?
Even as a business venture
I would be prepared to break my Kitty box and contribute
Robert
aterren

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:37 am    Post subject: WTB - Curta II plastic housing top. Reply with quote

As the title says, I have a bottom but would like to purchase a complete one
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: