The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Contacting CurtaGuy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Questions and Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aterren

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:31 am    Post subject: Contacting CurtaGuy Reply with quote

Folks,

Do any of you have his email address? If so would you mind sending it to me via PM? If that makes you uncomfortable comfortable, could you send him a note asking him to check his messages here?

I had an initial PM exchange about buying a copy of the "Yellow" Van Nuys Curta Math Handbook. I'd like to send him $ but he has not read any of my subsequent PMs. I am guessing that he doesn't check this board very often.

Best regards
Adrien
CurtaGuy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: Contacting CurtaGuy Reply with quote

aterren wrote:
Folks,

Do any of you have his email address? If so would you mind sending it to me via PM? If that makes you uncomfortable comfortable, could you send him a note asking him to check his messages here?

I had an initial PM exchange about buying a copy of the "Yellow" Van Nuys Curta Math Handbook. I'd like to send him $ but he has not read any of my subsequent PMs. I am guessing that he doesn't check this board very often.

Best regards
Adrien

Adrien,

Correct, unfortunately I've been a Curta slouch lately (for a "long time" lately).

Check your PM.

Smile

CurtaGuy
aterren

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received the handbooks on Saturday. Thank you. They are fantastic quality and I do very much appreciate the work you've done here.
CurtaGuy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aterren wrote:
I received the handbooks on Saturday. Thank you. They are fantastic quality and I do very much appreciate the work you've done here.

Sincerely welcome, thanks for the quality of work compliment, and appreciate your patience with respect to my delayed timeframe in fulfilling your request.

Kindly,
CurtaGuy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Questions and Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: