The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Early serial number (#5645) 1948 curta for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Checkvans

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:22 am    Post subject: Early serial number (#5645) 1948 curta for sale Reply with quote

Hi

I have an early type 1 curta for sale serial number 5645 for sale. It's on eBay now. Although I am in England I will ship internationally.

If your not interested in purchasing I would be greatful if you would spread the word to anyone who is.

Also I am by no means an expert and this is the first curta I've seen. I've listed it as best I can by research but would appreciate fess back if I've made any errors.

Here is the link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/161854828369

Thanks all .... Aaran
Checkvans

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also it's currently at £124 and there is no reserve on the auction. I am not greedy and if it sells for that so be it. I have posted it here as from my research I think it's an early serial number and thought it would be of interest to a few people on this forum.

Thanks again .... Aaran
stenella

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You see - never the need to despair with ebay. Just wait until the final minute of the auction. Sold for £700
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: