The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Curta type 11, sixties, serial number 525240, ZAR 13500

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fannerpaulgraham

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:21 am    Post subject: Curta type 11, sixties, serial number 525240, ZAR 13500 Reply with quote

I bought this Curta new in the early to mid 1960's. It was used on site (for survey) and in the office until 1973 when it was superseded by an HP 45. ( I still have that but it does not work. The Curta does). It was serviced by Contina in Liechtenstein about that time as well, as it was clear they would not be able to stand the competition. It's not mint; the grey paint at the base of the 1st and 2nd slides is worn, but otherwise it's presentable. It has a metal case, which is much scratched. The stalk in the top that presses on the handle came loose at one stage and was glued back on with epoxy. I don't have the instruction book, or the receipts for the purchase or the service. I'm in Cape Town
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: