The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Curta II 1953/54! Serial: 504085 - excelent state (SOLD)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CurtaII504085

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:26 pm    Post subject: Curta II 1953/54! Serial: 504085 - excelent state (SOLD) Reply with quote

Update: This item is sold!

Last edited by CurtaII504085 on Mon May 15, 2017 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Pete

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also advertise on Ricardo.ch, is my recommendation. You have what looks to be an excellent+ condition early black type 2 and I wouldn't settle for any less than the Frenchman gets for his. If I didn't have an almost identical machine I'd be making you an offer myself, yours is a fine example.

Best of luck with the sale. Although if I were you, having got one of these at no cost, I'd put it in the corner of my office and have an interesting object and an interesting story about it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: