The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Happy with Curta service from Curta.fr / Toller Service!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Services
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhenium

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:36 pm    Post subject: Happy with Curta service from Curta.fr / Toller Service! Reply with quote

I am particularly happy with the work of Marc Pellacoeur at https://www.curta.fr/. I sent him my two Curta II with very low sn and the work was well done for a correct price. The particularity of the work was that it was explained to me throughout its development with a lot of pictures and explanations that I received every day (this is how I learned among other things that the Curta II with very low sn are on several points (report mecanisms, support columns) more fragile than the others).

I recommand this mechanic.

I can be contacted on private message.

----------------------
Ich komme aus Deutschland und hatte schon vor ein paar Jahren eine Curta II über ebay bei Marc gekauft. Top! Die gesamte Wartung war damals schon mit über 50 Fotos dokumentiert.

Jetzt waren meine beiden alten Curta II in schwarz dran. Ebenso viele Bilder, und nach jedem Repatratur-Tag gabs neue. Alles wurde erklärt und mit mir abgestimmt - toll! Marc kann sehr gut Englisch, somit keinerlei Probleme für mich, da ich des französischen leider nicht wirklich mächtig bin. Auch preislich alles fair! Der Rückversand lief ebenso unproblematisch, und die Versandoption kann man sich aussuchen.

Jörg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Services All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: