The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One Type I SN = 72769, one Type II SN = 546402 for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don MacLean

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:23 pm    Post subject: One Type I SN = 72769, one Type II SN = 546402 for sale Reply with quote

I have one Type I SN = 72769 and one Type II SN = 546402 for sale. I purchased these Curtas in the late 90’s and have had them in my collection in a humidity controlled cabinet since that time. Of course I would remove them from time to time to admire their function and run some calculations. These Curtas are in excellent condition both aesthetically and functionally with no noticeable scratches or marks and with flawless operating condition. The Curtas are in their original black plastic cases and I have a letter from the original owner of the Type I Curta, Mr. Glenn D. Hermanson from Winnipeg Manitoba, describing how as a surveyor and then Civil Technology instructor, he used Curtas from the mid 50's through the 70's when HP and TI electronic hand-holds displaced the mechanical calculators. Contact me at don.maclean@ymail.com for additional information and photos. I am asking $1,250 CAN$ for each Curta.
Don MacLean

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:44 pm    Post subject: Type I and Type II Curtas sold Reply with quote

The Curtas sold on February 17th 2017
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: