The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Italy Curta Service - positive experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Services
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darrenlo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:55 pm    Post subject: Italy Curta Service - positive experience Reply with quote

I recently had two Curta type 2's cleaned and serviced by Romano of Italy Curta Service. They came back looking and feeling great. Romano also replaced cylinder parts that were missing or deteriorating (cushion, O-ring, upper bumper). The service was completed quickly, with frequent status updates. I thought the price was quite reasonable given the scope and delicacy of the work, but the cost of service, international shipping both ways, currency conversion etc. does all add up. Still, I would not hesitate to recommend ICS to anyone who needs work done on their Curta calculator.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Services All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: