The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An early type 1 canister, top half only, Clockwise closing!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AJP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:18 am    Post subject: An early type 1 canister, top half only, Clockwise closing! Reply with quote

I would like to purchase the top half of an early type 1 metal can, one that closes in a clockwise direction. I fully appreciate that this is a long shot but have been successful in acquiring can’s in the past so it’s worth a try.

I’m located in the UK and am a keen collector. I regularly use a curta for regularity rallying and would love to make my collection a bit more complete by finding a lid.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

AJP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: