The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Curta - How to use clips

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Questions and Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eyaleck

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:09 pm    Post subject: Curta - How to use clips Reply with quote

Hi there,

I'm about to release 6 fresh new "Curta-how to use" clips.
I'll show and teach how to preform 20 different procedures.

In case you'd like to be part of my exclusive pre-view group, please inform me and I'll share it with you.
Apostle10

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: Curta - How to use clips Reply with quote

I'm a newbie to the board and to Curtas. I have just acquired a nice Curta II and I'm reading everything I can get my hands on about computations. Having problems knowing where to set the main register, and how to set the decimal points on the 3 registers. Please send any and all you have to share with me.
Thanks,
Mike

eyaleck wrote:
Hi there,

I'm about to release 6 fresh new "Curta-how to use" clips.
I'll show and teach how to preform 20 different procedures.

In case you'd like to be part of my exclusive pre-view group, please inform me and I'll share it with you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Questions and Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: