The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Metal clearing lever for early specimens of Curta Type I

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mandi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:35 pm    Post subject: Metal clearing lever for early specimens of Curta Type I Reply with quote

Hello Curta fans,

in the past I often found Curtas type I with broken clearing levers, that could not be repaired, because the matching metal clearing lever needed for the repair has been out of stock for years.
To make good this shortage once and for all, I've had some extremely high-quality reproductions of clearing levers for early specimens of Curta type l made.

This clearing lever is made of metal and was produced exactly according to the original drawing and specification of Contina AG.
It is great suitable for the replacement of a broken clearing lever. No difference to the original can be seen.

May be one or the other of you also needs such a metal clearing lever for a Curta I.
If so, please write me an email.

Best regards from Germany

Mandi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: