The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brown Lid Curta Type II

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Questions and Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Knetball

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:02 am    Post subject: Brown Lid Curta Type II Reply with quote

Dear Curta friends,

I purchased another black Type II yesterday, with the serial number 504XXX. What makes it special is the container. The lid is brown. I don't believe it has faded, as the base is still black. It would then be more anthracite or grayish. It has not been repainted either, as you can still feel the engraving. Additionally, the rubber buffer in the lid is still the original one.

The lid is also lighter on the inside compared to other machines.

I tried to capture it in photos. It's best seen in the third picture. Photography is not my strong suit, others can do it better, but the main focus is on the color.

Perhaps someone among you has already seen such a lid. Please check if you have a Type II with a similar serial number.

I would appreciate any feedback.

Best regards,
Jens

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Questions and Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: