The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index The Curta.org Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Curta.org Information Exchange Forum for the Curta Enthusiast Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Functional and affordable Curta wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David E

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:05 pm    Post subject: Functional and affordable Curta wanted Reply with quote

I've been watching Ebay for a while, and prices always seem to be much higher than I had thought. I also never see less than perfect Curtas (by the look of the images - I'm definitely not a good judge of these things). Will prices go down again at some point?

What I really want is a calculator I can actually use, not a museum piece. It doesn't need a case, I don't mind discoloring or chipped paint, but preferably all pieces there. What is the cheapest one of these might go for (I was hoping for something under £800 - is this completely unreasonable)?

I've never owned one, so any advice would be appreciated. Are there any sites other than Ebay which I should look at? Does anyone here have a calculator that they would be willing to part with? What have prices been doing? Should I just stick with slide rules?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Curta.org Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: