Click on the Curta Icon in the upper left corner to go to this site's Contents/Collaboration page.
Add yourself here. Feel free to create your own page as well.
- Click "Edit Text" below
- Place your cursor on the line immediately below the last name on the list, and type Control-I, *, space (or tab, *, space ).
- Type your name with no spaces (but capitalize both first and last names). Then add a couple dashes and a few words describing yourself. Also add a carriage return.
- Then press Save.
- After returning to this "Home Pages", you can then create a detailed personal information page by clicking on your name. (Well, actually...click on the question mark that will immediately follow your name. The question mark will be displayed until you put some information on your personal information page.)
- LeighKlotz -- webmaster of http://curta.org
- JackChristensen -- Provides Curta repair and cleaning service - located in the US
- RickFurr -- Operates the "Curta Calculator Page"
- JanMeyer -- Operates the "German Curta Page"
- HansRudolfRoshard -- Provides Curta repair and cleaning service - located in Europe
- BerndSchroeder -- Provides Curta repair and cleaning service - located in Europe
- NathanZeldes -- History of Computing collector and happy Curta owner from Israel
- LeeWood -- Newly exposed to an old Type I
- DennyHardy -- Owns 3 different models of CURTA II type and is happy to talk about them
- RomanoManaresi -- Provides Curta repair and cleaning service - located in Europe
- TomsCollection -- Collecting all subtypes of Curtas - located in Switzerland
- CurtaLi -- the most complete and unique documentation about the extraordinary mechanical marvel called CURTA - located in Switzerland
Edit Text of this page
(last edited March 5, 2017 by 93-40-223-121.ip40.fastwebnet.it)
Find Page by browsing or searching
Brought to you by Curta.org